We are proud to be situated in the heart of Bel Air, a diverse residential community located in the hills of the Westside of the city of Los Angeles, California. Together with Beverly Hills and Holmby Hills it is an area known as the Platinum Triangle of Los Angeles neighborhoods.
Bel Air is situated about 12 miles (19 km) west of downtown Los Angeles and includes some of the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains. It borders the north side of UCLA along Sunset Boulevard. At the heart of the community sits the Bel Air Country Club and the Hotel Bel-Air. The community was founded in 1923 by Alphonzo E. Bell, Sr.
The area is bordered by Brentwood on the west and southwest, Westwood on the south, Beverly Hills Post Office on the east, and Sherman Oaks on the north. Bel Air has a well-deserved reputation as home to numerous Hollywood celebrities and high-profile corporate executives, but it also is among the most multicultural neighborhoods in the city. Its residents hail from a wide range of countries – more than 25% were born outside the US.
Bel Air Foods Celebrated Its 1st Anniversary Under New Ownership
Thanks to all our loyal customers for supporting your neighborhood store and helping Bel Air Foods achieve so much in just one year. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Here are some highlights from the past year:
- Completely renovated market with premium groceries and fresh produce at low prices.
- Served as a resource and a fun refuge on “Carmageddon” providing meals to first responders and emergency crew.
- Hosted free outdoor Movie Nights for entire community to bring us all closer.
- Launched GiveBack Program to support partnering schools with a generous 5% donation.
- Spooky Halloween Party featured pet adoption, giveaways, prizes and loads of fun.
- Partnership with Roscomare Valley Association and the condominium associations to support the community with its needs at critical times.
- WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS!