- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon seeded mustard
- Pinch sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 10 12 minutes or until just tender; drain and gently press down onto potatoes with a clean tea towel until lightly crushed.
- Spray potatoes with oil and top with parmesan cheese. Place onto a greased oven tray with frozen Birds Eye Atlantic Salmon and cook at 200°C for 30 35 minutes.
- Combine radicchio, rocket leaves and potatoes and drizzle with combined dressing. Serve cooked fish with potato and salad.
Courtesy of Simply Great Meals