- 3 cups Fresh Summer Tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups canned Italian Pear Tomatoes
- 2 cups Cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup Red Onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Garlic, chopped
- 2 Jalapenos, seeded and minced*
- 3 cups Tomato Juice
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Aged Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Use a food processor to roughly chop each of your ingredients separately. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and chill.
Serve with a Crostini and Crème Fraiche.
*Special Note: *If you enjoy a spicier gazpacho, leave the seeds in the jalapenos!